Season's Over For Me

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

It was nice while it lasted though.

I've not once thought we've been in the title race. We're good but we're not that good and we have many flaws! We're third and have to play our closest rivals for the third and fourth spots quite soon. That for me is exactly where we should be, exactly where I knew we would be, exactly where we are. Hopefully with the extra class we have from last season we can get higher than fifth.

danburge82 said:
ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

I've not once thought we've been in the title race. We're good but we're not that good and we have many flaws! We're third and have to play our closest rivals for the third and fourth spots quite soon. That for me is exactly where we should be, exactly where I knew we would be, exactly where we are. Hopefully with the extra class we have from last season we can get higher than fifth.
No chance 5th again for us i am afraid get some good europa away trips again though

city51 said:
danburge82 said:
No chance 5th again for us i am afraid get some good europa away trips again though

Liverpool didn't even play that well last week to win at Stamford Bridge. We've won our last three games against Chelsea. Spurs have to come to our place, I think we are better than last season and have a greater chance to beat them. Even if they win both of their games in hand (that's IF both teams do, who's to say they will?) we'll still be ahead of them if we win our games against them!

Balotelli is to come back who for me is the big game striker we missed yeserday. and don't forget the man of the match in every big game he's played in for us in Nigel!

Let's not be so negative!

danburge82 said:
ManCityFC said:

I totally agree! When everyone was wanking them selves about us winning the league I said I'll take 4th NOW because the season is so long! I've said this before 5 games to go if you DON'T win at least 3 and draw the other two we could miss out on 4th spot! We might even have to win 4 off em! I just feel Tottenham squad is that good they wont drop many points and got the fire power to win games from behind with the way They play! Chelsea for me look the weaker team squad why's! If they dont win tomorrow night big doubts about em getting top four will be asked!

waspish said:
danburge82 said:

I totally agree! When everyone was wanking them selves about us winning the league I said I'll take 4th NOW because the season is so long! I've said this before 5 games to go if you DON'T win at least 3 and draw the other two we could miss out on 4th spot! We might even have to win 4 off em! I just feel Tottenham squad is that good they wont drop many points and got the fire power to win games from behind with the way They play! Chelsea for me look the weaker team squad why's! If they dont win tomorrow night big doubts about em getting top four will be asked!

It would almost have been better if we'd'v played fewer games than the rest and caught up to third place, than us bein top having played more and dipping down when teams play their games in hand. It created a bit of an unrealistic outlook on how good we are.

As I say we're bang on course to finish where we should do. Let's just hope that's a place higher than last season. If we can it will have been a great season.

Season starts here.

We have two trophies and a Champions League spot to compete for.

Come on City.

for christ sake "Get a Grip" when you have supported your team for thirty odd years through thick and thin you just don't say "It's Over" you just put it down to the game of football, we are not expecting to win every game, that game is over BUT the season is'nt by far, plus we have got europa & FA still going for us.
DUST YOURSELF OFF and get ready for the next game, (That is if you are really a True Blue)

Freestyler said:
can't believe some of the threads on here at the moment, we've just come away from OT, where we possibly could of WON the game, and everything is lost.

unbelievable.

I Know Freestyler but we've now used up all of our breathing space we had a few weeks ago. We're still not firing on all cylinders because of new players, formation etc etc We have very little room for error from now on. The games Im worried about are our bogey sides Everton and Spurs and a vastly improved Liverpool team. Dont get wrong I still believe were in the hunt but we've got to go for 3 points every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.