Seat Counters - 2022/23

I'm not counting individual seats but i've done rough calculations on each block and I think you're right. 4500-4800 in total.

However there are some strange patterns on the upper tier blocks where all the front and back rows are greyed out but there are loads available in the middle. That might be because they are the cheapest seats but there would usually be odd singles available I'd have thought.
I mentioned those in the upper tier last week, i thought they may be supporters club seats, but was reliable informed they normally get lower tier seats.

City are definitely adding seats in to blocks that have always been available.

Nearly all the blocks have increased in quants since 11am - there are now 6665 seats showing available. 871 up since 11am.

Good to see you firmly in the thick of the action, from someone who was distancing himself last week to counting like a madman, once a counter, always a counter
Yes but look at the problems that the hardcore are having already. Mysterious greyed out chunks, reappearing seats. I'm out and leaving it to the big boys. Madness lies this way.

Yes but look at the problems that the hardcore are having already. Mysterious greyed out chunks, reappearing seats. I'm out and leaving it to the big boys. Madness lies this way.
It's been a bit of a nightmare even for us seasoned seat counters today. There were less than 6000 showing around midday and that became nearly 7000 a short while ago. Now just over 6500 are showing.

Going to be interesting keeping on top of it tomorrow when it opens up to ST holders being able to buy an extra 3 tickets in the morning and Cityzens members being able to do the same at 3pm!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.