Seat Counters - 2022/23

Can anyone give an update on what's left for Fulham away. Doubt it will drop to my points but I live in hope. Thanks
272 the more central block sold out, the worst one facing the side of their stand (or did before the new stand) has most left.

No tickets available for Bayern home.
£282 on Travelzoo

• A 93:20 Lounge ticket, which includes a premium padded seat, long side/curve location (block 209/210 or similar, level 2 seating), access to the stadium lounge, access to contactless bars and food outlets, and a match program. Lounge opens two hours prior to kick off

Strange anomoly which I have to flag to the hardcore SCs: blocks 505 (half greyed out), 506, 507 (fully greyed out) 520 and 521 (fully greyed out). It doesn't seem likely to me that these would be fully sold out without even single seats.

I can't escape a hunch that there are thousands of tickets that haven't gone on sale yet above and beyond the 4-5000 we know about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.