Seat Counters - 2022/23

what blocks went to supporters clubs btw and not on sale on the ticket site?

mate in a supporters club got allocated a £45 last thursday but hasn't been told where yet.

Strange anomoly which I have to flag to the hardcore SCs: blocks 505 (half greyed out), 506, 507 (fully greyed out) 520 and 521 (fully greyed out). It doesn't seem likely to me that these would be fully sold out without even single seats.

I can't escape a hunch that there are thousands of tickets that haven't gone on sale yet above and beyond the 4-5000 we know about.
I bought 3 in 506 on different days and the numbers were quickly going down. These blocks are always the most popular cheap seats at £30-45 and go pretty rapid. I don't think 520 and 521 went on sale.

5039 for Sheffield remaining without those that they have not released. I reckon those that have been released (excluding the greyed out blocks) near enough sell out over the next couple of days

The two main factors are they wouldn't attend against LFC last time because of their fanbase and Haaland.
I was actually ridiculed on here a few weeks ago for suggesting that people might have missed out on the Liverpool semi cause of their Fanbase, but there you go.

Quick calc whilst I’m on a work call and bored ….4,124 left
L1 632
L2 960
L3 2532
Plus blocks not put on sale yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.