Seat Counters - 2022/23

If some of the counters are correct them this looks on for a sell out, should be, we are blessed with this team we really are.

Been helping a lad who posted on here recently who runs www.mancityclassics.co.uk

I have a big collection of videos of City from the 80s onwards that I am currently documenting for him, the only problem with that job is that you have to watch them to do that.

Ffs.

Been helping a lad who posted on here recently who runs www.mancityclassics.co.uk

I have a big collection of videos of City from the 80s onwards that I am currently documenting for him, the only problem with that job is that you have to watch them to do that.

Ffs.

Just make it up and have a laugh. I certainly wouldn’t want to revive memories of most of those games again, and imagine future generations will simply fast forward through the whole decade.

Happy times... :-(

Allocation for the final has been (with the obvious exceptions of the pandemic seasons) 25,000 for quite a few years now. I’ve not seen or heard anything saying that’s changing this season.
We got 31,606 v Watford.

The Club has received an additional 2,364 tickets from the FA. The total allocation is now 31,606 with supporters located in the East end of Wembley Stadium.

2365 currently showing so close to a couple of hundred sold since late last night. Level 2 seats are a hard sell at those prices but looks like 40 or so of those have sold since last night. It could be that City are holding off sticking block 522 on the planner in order to try and shift a few more Level 2 seats but if another 200-300 more tickets get sold today, it can’t be long before they add at least an extra block.

We got 31,606 v Watford.

The Club has received an additional 2,364 tickets from the FA. The total allocation is now 31,606 with supporters located in the East end of Wembley Stadium.

We got a lot for the Wigan final, but that was unusual cos Wigan sent a lot back.
Sold out too,

2365 currently showing so close to a couple of hundred sold since late last night. Level 2 seats are a hard sell at those prices but looks like 40 or so of those have sold since last night. It could be that City are holding off sticking block 522 on the planner in order to try and shift a few more Level 2 seats but if another 200-300 more tickets get sold today, it can’t be long before they add at least an extra block.
Wembley sales usual crawl from about this point because mainly people plan ahead for a fixture like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.