Seat Counters - 2022/23

This 100%

Although, I will be annoyed if I miss out on a final ticket if we get there having gone to Chelsea home 3rd round, Arsenal 4th round, tried desperately to get Bristol tickets. Went to Burnley home 6th round and going to Wembley for the semi. Maybe the club should hold 1000 for cityzen members who did previous rounds? Just a thought.
Allocation for the final will be much less than the semi final so it would be impossible to give preference to those at the semi final.

What would the allocation be for the final? If both us and the rags progress I'd imagine almost every season ticket holder would want one and there being limited availability... if at all.
Allocation for the final has been (with the obvious exceptions of the pandemic seasons) 25,000 for quite a few years now. I’ve not seen or heard anything saying that’s changing this season.

This 100%

Although, I will be annoyed if I miss out on a final ticket if we get there having gone to Chelsea home 3rd round, Arsenal 4th round, tried desperately to get Bristol tickets. Went to Burnley home 6th round and going to Wembley for the semi. Maybe the club should hold 1000 for cityzen members who did previous rounds? Just a thought.
What about season tickets holders that's done all them games and not on the cups scheme some will not get a ticket.

Where did I say that "people who have only attended 2 games should get preference over long standing season ticket holders for the final"?
My suggestion was a way of ensuring a sell out for the semi final, as its looking pretty likely its going to be a unique, all Manc final and, as such, it will be mayhem when it comes to getting a ticket.
Appreciate that not everyone can afford every game, I know I can't, so I've prioritised and dropped the Munich away game, but I would never miss a City game at Wembley. Only 12 years ago, we dreamt of games like these. To have empty seats at Wembley for an FA Cup semi final should be unthinkable. We get enough shit about empty seats from the rag loving media as it is, lets not make it easy for them !

I'm over that mate. Don't let it get to you.

I don't know how you are going to give those attending this game preference over others though? We have what 40k season ticket holders? At what point does this preference kick in and over how many points? I'd rather have a few empty seats for a semi and the most deserving fans get a ticket for the final.

Ten year seats ending in 2017 meant a low demand for level 2 and that was added to club allocations then. Last year may have been a low demand for "football family tickets" which you still pay £145 each for allowing for increased allocations.

It doesn't matter if we sell out the semi or not, the more tickets we sell the more money MU get.

Seats still selling steadily would expect a real push from the 15th when the middle of the monthers get paid !

I'm over that mate. Don't let it get to you.

I don't know how you are going to give those attending this game preference over others though? We have what 40k season ticket holders? At what point does this preference kick in and over how many points? I'd rather have a few empty seats for a semi and the most deserving fans get a ticket for the final.
Exactly - there is a fair way to work out who should get a final ticket ( if we get there ) - and that’s loyalty points on season tickets.

For anybody without points there is a great way to see City at Wembley - and it’s the semi !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.