Seat Counters - 2022/23

So was I the pitch was a disgrace, had the radio on all the way down as it snowed overnight and the game was in doubt ! Some bright spark decided to hold the horse of the year show at Wembley in the Septemnber before and surprise surprise it fkg the pitch up !
I puked up in Derby with travel sickness on the way down. No idea why we went through Derby.

probably close to 29,000 sold so already a very good effort.
That's good to hear. A week ago some people on here were saying we'd be lucky to sell 15k.
Think some of our support actually believe the myth of us having few fans.
Not many northern clubs would be taking those numbers down when their club has been to wembley over 20 times in 12 years, especially as we all know the cost and the mither, and it's not even a final.
I don't include trafford or scouse as they have a huge southern support base.
Our support is, and has always been strong, and it's only getting stronger.

Last edited:
That's good to hear. A week ago some people on here were saying we'd be lucky to sell 15k.
Not many northern clubs would be taking them numbers down when their club has been to wembley over 20 times in 12 years, as we all know the cost and the mither, and it's not even a final.
Our support is, and has always been strong, and it's only getting better.
Good post. I am going with a new blue and his Dad who is not a City supporter but likes us. We can't grow any other way.

Not many northern clubs would be taking them numbers down when their club has been to wembley over 20 times in 12 years, as we all know the cost and the mither, and it's not even a final.
Younger fans under 40 have no idea that City had huge support at all away games from the seventies onwards, I know it cost me a fortune as a teenager back then went everywhere ! Leeds in FA cup unofficially 18 to 20k their !

United never sold out their allocations back under Fergie for semi finals, same reason with us after 20 odd trip to Wembley playing semi finals looses it's sparkle for a lot ! Said I wouldn't go this time but it's in my blood and will be there !

They are seat exchange tickets. It happens every game. People can put them up at any time. It’s a good system which enables people to buy tickets for sold out games at the last minute. I really don’t see what the problem is here.

I’ve been unable to buy my lads (Cityzens members) tickets for the arsenal game for months. I’m pretty confident that come the period right before the game I’ll be able to pick two up. If it wasn’t for this system they couldn’t go.

My lad is in the same boat on this - been checking in for a long time and I’ve yet to see one ticket on sale (other than a temporary glitch that you couldn’t buy). The match status says sold out and I’m starting to think they might do us dirty and give any returns straight to corporate or even worse a ticket agency.

My lad is in the same boat on this - been checking in for a long time and I’ve yet to see one ticket on sale (other than a temporary glitch that you couldn’t buy). The match status says sold out and I’m starting to think they might do us dirty and give any returns straight to corporate or even worse a ticket agency.
Yes. There’s a software bug that was showing the same blocks as “available” for weeks but when you click there were no tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.