Seat Counters - 2022/23

They want the membership on top though, as most of these tickets will give very little markup to the club if the season ticket holder sells them. Less than £4 or in some cases a loss of £15 if an adult resells as a child (big bonus if other way around I know).

There are different sales tactics each year, I expect it to change when they have exhuasted membership sales.
I get the impression that they’ve made a conscious decision to only sell to membership holders come what may. Whether this changes for cup matches when there are a lot more tickets to shift we’ll have to wait and see.

Can’t make the Forest game tomorrow, want to sell on ticket Exchange but it doesnt show on the site? Anyone else having trouble?

Forest took their full allocation, about 340 left at 12.00, moving pretty quick expecting to sell out ! Looks like ticket exchange is working !
That's great by Forest. They have an excellent away following. I think they took about 9,000 to us for that FA Cup match we lost 3-0 and they made a lot of noise.

I'm off on holiday early in the morning so not making the 250 mile round trip up and down the M6 for tonight's game. Sold my ticket on the ticket exchange no bother which pleasantly surprised me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.