Seat Counters - 2022/23

Forest.

Mostly singles and a few doubles left in the remaining highlighted blocks. Doubles mostly in SSL3 and in the North stand. (I’m no longer going to refer to it as the Family stand)

FAAE378E-3D8F-4737-B5E2-650EED5BB27C.jpeg

I’m surprised Forest aren’t bringing the full away allocation. Top tier 314 is on sale to City fans.

I still can’t understand why in the last week before the game they don’t put the remaining tickets on general sale. I’m sure they could probably shift the bulk of those 500 or so if people didn’t have to pay for a £35 membership on top.

I’m surprised Forest aren’t bringing the full away allocation. Top tier 314 is on sale to City fans.

Me too. It's not far, first season back in the premier league and a glamour tie. They'll still have the cheek to sing WWYWYWS though. We need to start replying, "Getting more fans than you when we were shit" to them.

I still can’t understand why in the last week before the game they don’t put the remaining tickets on general sale. I’m sure they could probably shift the bulk of those 500 or so if people didn’t have to pay for a £35 membership on top.
They want the membership on top though, as most of these tickets will give very little markup to the club if the season ticket holder sells them. Less than £4 or in some cases a loss of £15 if an adult resells as a child (big bonus if other way around I know).

There are different sales tactics each year, I expect it to change when they have exhuasted membership sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.