Seat Counters - 2022/23

Sheffield utd haven't sold out yet, this cost of living crisis is affecting everyone. Their first trip to Wembley for a long time as well. Selling 30k for this is excellent

Ridiculous post , forget the personal blockers and cost just get there as its city, assume you would as your the biggest blue! Maybe if people's genuine reasons were discussed and not belittled then there might be a chance of some dialogue to support.

I want City to make history, nothing about being the biggest blue, if you cannot afford it no problem, if you cannot be arsed of which there are loads, that’s a shame.

Ridiculous post , forget the personal blockers and cost just get there as its city, assume you would as your the biggest blue! Maybe if people's genuine reasons were discussed and not belittled then there might be a chance of some dialogue to support.
It's the semi final not the final ! How many do you expect to go when it's 20 visit for finals and semis, community shields alone in 12 years !

Reactions: PPT
I want City to make history, nothing about being the biggest blue, if you cannot afford it no problem, if you cannot be arsed of which there are loads, that’s a shame.
Agreed. If we win the treble you can say you "were there" for all the key moments. This could be our greatest season in history. Most people have to pick and choose matches these days but games at Wembley are still special to me.

I agree. I can afford it and have no other commitments that day .so I am going but I will never be apathetic about this team we are watching. If the prices were even slightly lower and better reductions for kids it would help both us and Sheff U. 60 quid on the side and 40 in the end for instance but no they squeeze more.

1984 on the planner
547 lower tier (Cat 1)
545 second tier
892 third tier

68 tickets now in block 104 that was previously greyed out. Apart from 524, 525, 526, are there any more blocks that still need to go on sale, or blocks that we thought had sold out but actually have seats being held back?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.