Seat Counters - 2022/23

Beware the cameras!!
Haha my mate and it was my mate was playing away with a girl from the office. His wife thought he'd gone on his own.

The game was an early round LC game when we were poor, they were sat in the North Stand at Maine Rd and I think it was the mirror had a low level picture of the goal at that end, they were about 15 rows up and apart from a couple of kids at the front their legs were the only things in the seats actually in shot.

A very close escape, she'd have fucking killed him.

Haha my mate and it was my mate was playing away with a girl from the office. His wife thought he'd gone on his own.

The game was an early round LC game when we were poor, they were sat in the North Stand at Maine Rd and I think it was the mirror had a low level picture of the goal at that end, they were about 15 rows up and apart from a couple of kids at the front their legs were the only things in the seats actually in shot.

A very close escape, she'd have fucking killed him.
Exchange between girl from the office and her friend at the water cooler next day.

"I know he's married but I love him so much, and I know he loves me too...he treats me like a princess."

"So what did you do last night?"

"He took me to a first round League Cup tie versus Blackpool, followed by a few pints of mild in the Sherwood."

"Riiight..."

Trying to flog the expensive seats next to the players tunnel now.
Level 2 seats not shifting. £100 for a junior ticket. Lol!
6 blocks on the 3rd tier still greyed out above to the halfway line.
100’s of tickets left in total on the 3rd tier blocks that are on sale.

192C8675-DD32-4545-BE81-3E4976005AE5.jpeg

Trying to flog the expensive seats next to the players tunnel now.
Level 2 seats not shifting. £100 for a junior ticket. Lol!
6 blocks on the 3rd tier still greyed out above to the halfway line.
100’s of tickets left in total on the 3rd tier blocks that are on sale.

View attachment 75264

the club should be offering loyalty points, an incentive to turn out.

If we take 30000 to Wembley for a Cup Semi Final in the week we play Bayern and Arsenal then it is a fantastic turnout. We have thousands of fans who can't get tickets easily for many games but for this big game they can. Most of these wont be in Munich or at the Arsenal game so this is their chance to support the club.

If we take 30000 to Wembley for a Cup Semi Final in the week we play Bayern and Arsenal then it is a fantastic turnout. We have thousands of fans who can't get tickets easily for many games but for this big game they can. Most of these wont be in Munich or at the Arsenal game so this is their chance to support the club.
1760 on the planner.

How many blocks / tickets are still held back?

2 plus a much smaller 526, about 2700 tickets

If we got knocked out by Bayern, a lot of people prioritising a potentially expensive trip to Istanbul would snap up what’s left.
Would rather have 30K there and be in the CL semi than sell the lot and be out.

If we got knocked out by Bayern, a lot of people prioritising a potentially expensive trip to Istanbul would snap up what’s left.
Would rather have 30K there and be in the CL semi than sell the lot and be out.
I think 99% of those minded to to go have already bought, particularly those able to get UCL final tickets.

I'm glad these tend not to sell out as it stops prices being increased. The £80 tickets offered to us are the worst ones, now there are better ones closer to the half way line for stragglers. I know it happens every time but it is poor that the more loyal fans get the worst tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.