Seat Counters - 2022/23

The allocation given for the club to sell would not represent the amount of tickets City actually have which would be the same as this semi final, about 36,000 (plus the corporate/neutral areas). There would be north of 40K blues there despite the club only selling 25-27K tickets.
Apart from city fans in corporate/neutral areas, where do the rest of the tickets come from? The FA?

Just over 1200 showing on the planner and nearly half of those are the expensive level 2 seats. With 2 days of sales still to go, they really should be opening up block 524 now
I think they should open all 3 remaining and try and shift the £45 ones at least!

I know a few people who have said they won’t go now as there are only £65 and £80 tickets left.

I think they should open all 3 remaining and try and shift the £45 ones at least!

I know a few people who have said they won’t go now as there are only £65 and £80 tickets left.
They should have bought them 7 days ago.
By the end of the day less than a 1000 will be left bar them putting more on sale.
Loads of tickets were sold at £30 and £45

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.