Seat Counters - 2022/23

They should have bought them 7 days ago.
By the end of the day less than a 1000 will be left bar them putting more on sale.
Loads of tickets were sold at £30 and £45
I have had this convo with them…
Still don’t personally believe the £65 and £80 tickets should be a thing though. Especially for a semi final.

They could have got plenty at that price 7 day's ago.
I think it’s important to note that while that is indeed true, some fans will only make the decision to go to the game late on. I tend to know if I can or want to make a game early on but not everyone is like that.

Anyway, it seems that sales have picked up pace a little today and with less than 500 seats showing outside of the Club Wembley rip-off Level 2 section, the club really should be putting one or more of the remaining blocks on sale especially as there are plenty of £45 seats in those blocks.

That’s no way to talk about Brighton
Against Watford we got 32k and then a further 2k which we sold ! If its United well both get about 28k ! A lot of others tickets will go due the magnitude of the game so no chance of getting any extra unsold tickets comming to us !

Blues are getting tickets through a variety of sources. My mate had snapped up a couple of tickets on level 2 through the army tickets site
These are the extra tickets I keep posting about. In a nutshell, tiers one and thee together make 74,000. You can subtract about 2000 near the halfway line on the bottom tier as they are corporate. So in reality City get 35-36,000 tickets in tiers one and three plus about 2000 in tier two. The allocation was 34000 so about 3000 or so additional City end tickets are sold elsewhere or (if unsold) given to City later as additional tickets. For an FA cup final that 3000 figure is much higher so the allocation given to the club is lower but we have the same amount of fans there.

By that logic I believe we have sold about 32-33,000 tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.