Seat Counters - 2022/23

Tickets are on sale now (?!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422-093235.png
    Screenshot_20230422-093235.png
    437.8 KB · Views: 143
My first attempt at seat counting, so please don't take this as 100% accurate, but.....456 left.

Do any of our resident professionals know why they've gone back on sale this morning?

My first attempt at seat counting, so please don't take this as 100% accurate, but.....456 left.

Do any of our resident professionals know why they've gone back on sale this morning?
I’d guess that they went off sale on Thursday so City could somehow collude with Wembley and share data so that fans who lose tickets or whatever can be sorted at the Wembley ticket office today. I don’t know why they are able to put them back on sale today.

So in the end 69603 tickets were sold, I guessed it would be around 7600. It looked to me like 38K blues and 31K blades. That's not a bad effort, however what really struck me, as always, was just how enormous that place is. Anyone on Level 3 will know if they left the stadium down the never ending staircase.

So in the end 69603 tickets were sold, I guessed it would be around 7600. It looked to me like 38K blues and 31K blades. That's not a bad effort, however what really struck me, as always, was just how enormous that place is. Anyone on Level 3 will know if they left the stadium down the never ending staircase.

So Old Trafford would have been ideal for both sets of fans.

Greedy FA b@stards.

What surprised me was how empty the level 2 area was yesterday. This is the corporate and club Wembley part which doesn't get sold to clubs. Vast blocks had hundreds of empty seats in

What surprised me was how empty the level 2 area was yesterday. This is the corporate and club Wembley part which doesn't get sold to clubs. Vast blocks had hundreds of empty seats in

They sold most of it out on a 10 year package when the ground opened. But that period was up a few years ago and I think renewals was very low.

I once made a tentative enquiry for a City game and they mithered me numerous times afterwards.

Think it was £120 in there for the semis. Just for the seat and no hospitality involved.

It’s not anywhere near sold out today either, even with United and their billions of fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.