Seat Counters - 2022/23

They sold most of it out on a 10 year package when the ground opened. But that period was up a few years ago and I think renewals was very low.

I once made a tentative enquiry for a City game and they mithered me numerous times afterwards.

Think it was £120 in there for the semis. Just for the seat and no hospitality involved.

It’s not anywhere near sold out today either, even with United and their billions of fans.
The BBC are doing their best to convince everyone there isn’t an empty seat in the house, utter bolx.

There will be some nervy seat counter watching for the FA Cup final now…
This will be a different kind of seat counting. It will be updating blues not on the cup scheme as to whether they’ve got a chance of a ticket before they are gone. It won’t last long.

My prediction is this will go down to season ticket holders and sell out around the 10,000 point mark.

This will be a different kind of seat counting. It will be updating blues not on the cup scheme as to whether they’ve got a chance of a ticket before they are gone. It won’t last long.

My prediction is this will go down to season ticket holders and sell out around the 10,000 point mark.
That prediction is quite high but with it being United in the final, every fucker and his dog will be wanting to go to this one so you might be right. Plus it’s unlikely that we get as many extra tickets as we did for the Watford final. A mate of mine has been a season ticket holder since 1990 but has way less than 10,000 points so he might be sweating on a ticket.

That prediction is quite high but with it being United in the final, every fucker and his dog will be wanting to go to this one so you might be right. Plus it’s unlikely that we get as many extra tickets as we did for the Watford final. A mate of mine has been a season ticket holder since 1990 but has way less than 10,000 points so he might be sweating on a ticket.
How is his points that low? My cousin got his in 2011, had the cup schemes but just always gold, never platinum. Very odd away game when he can get them and he has 8,900 points.

How is his points that low? My cousin got his in 2011, had the cup schemes but just always gold, never platinum. Very odd away game when he can get them and he has 8,900 points.
He’s not on the cup schemes and never has been so he’s missed out on loads of points that way. He used to go to away games quite regularly but has only done the very occasional one since about 2004. Even when he has gone to one, it’s usually on someone else’s ticket as he’s not had enough points himself.

We need to know how many are on the FA Cup scheme to make more educated guesses. Total guess: 22k?

We will get about 26k tickets to sell I assume. Another 10k City end tickets will go out through the other usual channels.

We need to know how many are on the FA Cup scheme to make more educated guesses. Total guess: 22k?

We will get about 26k tickets to sell I assume. Another 10k City end tickets will go out through the other usual channels.
The allocations now are just over 28000, if a fan get tickets off the FA they have to choose which side to sit, I cannot imagine any red will dare sit on our side, we will have an equal following, bar those cockneys who will go in club wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.