Seat Counters - 2022/23

Here's a weird little mystery for the hardcore Seat Counters. Since the Seat Exchange was introduced every home game ends up with odd seats appearing and then getting snapped up in the week or so before the game. That includes Liverpool, United and the villa game last season. This year I've been needing one for Arsenal for one of my lads and I must have checked the site half a dozen times a day and not one single ticket has appeared for 3 months. I got one eventually but not from there.

There must be some returns, there always are, but where are they going?
I thought the same, there must be some people putting them on the exchange so it feels like City are selling them somewhere else at a higher price?

They didn’t put any up for Villa at least in the 2 weeks before the game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the club were selling them off to another vendor for a bigger profit tbh.
That's my thoughts too.

I am sure I remember seats popping up for Villa but I might be wrong. I thought I remembered people on the MCFC Ticket FAcebook page sharing a link which bypassed the main ticket page and took you straight to the actual seat planner and people were just refreshing constantly and getting lucky through persistence.

Here's a weird little mystery for the hardcore Seat Counters. Since the Seat Exchange was introduced every home game ends up with odd seats appearing and then getting snapped up in the week or so before the game. That includes Liverpool, United and the villa game last season. This year I've been needing one for Arsenal for one of my lads and I must have checked the site half a dozen times a day and not one single ticket has appeared for 3 months. I got one eventually but not from there.

We'll find out on Wednesday when the ground is either full of mancs shouting their heads off, or full of half and half wearing first timers who paid £300 for the ticket as part of their luxurious holiday to East Manchester.

Anyway I'm far from an expert, but expecting quite a local crowd on Wednesday

That's my thoughts too.

I am sure I remember seats popping up for Villa but I might be wrong. I thought I remembered people on the MCFC Ticket FAcebook page sharing a link which bypassed the main ticket page and took you straight to the actual seat planner and people were just refreshing constantly and getting lucky through persistence.
I've just done a search on that page and it did happen right up until the day of the game.

For Liverpool at home, it was the Friday evening, the night before the game, when a few hundred suddenly appeared on the planner. Despite having been sold out for months, and people on here crying out for tickets. It didn't happen for Bayern Munich, and I doubt it will for Arsenal or Madrid. For the UCL games as these are actually purchased by people who want to go, rather than just having season ticket, so there are far less returns. The club will sell all of the hospitality for Madrid. Be very interesting to see what happens tomorrow for Arsenal tickets, I suspect any Arsenal returns might be mopped up the club in hospitality sales, Liverpool was different , 12:30 saturday K/O, more returns, not the "title decider", so they had a glut to sell. Also the Arsenal game didn't have the "5 home games" attended requirement, so there was much bigger pool of eligible purchasers to mop up the tickets.

Also the Arsenal game didn't have the "5 home games" attended requirement, so there was much bigger pool of eligible purchasers to mop up the tickets.
I was wondering what games next season will have the "x home games required to attend". I bet it'll be a fair few more than this season

That's my thoughts too.

I actually managed to get one on the OS on the morning of the Villa match, they were popping up but you had to be very quick.

Does anyone have a link to see what category a game is as being told Leeds is a CAT A game now, thought that was only reserved for Utd,Var maybe the 3 london clubs not even Everton?

That's my thoughts too.

Yes, this method has never failed me. Used it for Villa, Liverpool and Bayern.

I've been keeping an eye on Arsenal seat plan for weeks as my seat is in a different block to my usual and have seen nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.