Seat Counters - 2022/23

If this sells out with all the noise around protests ect, then the club will have free reign to take the piss even more knowing those who will be unhappy are already replaced, shame but this tips the balance of power in the clubs direction on any future contencious issues.
Not necessarily. With most tickets priced between £20 and £35 with concessions starting at a tenner, and with Cityzens members being able to buy up to 4 tickets, it’s not really representative of a normal final.

Seems strange, I counted roughly 2100 tickets left. This is according to the planner. 2 possibilities...
They haven't opened tier 2 or 1 (I am sure I saw seats for sale in tier 1 the other day)

This could be an indication of how difficult tickets are going to be to get this season. If it is true that only 2100 tickets are left then it shows that loads of fans/new fans have purchased a membership since the treble and we will sell out the Community Shield!
I bought 3 on Wed in block 129 so level 1 was definitely open.

If this sells out with all the noise around protests ect, then the club will have free reign to take the piss even more knowing those who will be unhappy are already replaced, shame but this tips the balance of power in the clubs direction on any future contencious issues.
Our season cards have gone up in price for over a decade. If Wembley was empty or full I would say the balance of power is well and truly in the clubs direction. The club and every other club already take the piss. CTID

Not necessarily. With most tickets priced between £20 and £35 with concessions starting at a tenner, and with Cityzens members being able to buy up to 4 tickets, it’s not really representative of a normal final.
No but my point is that the fans attempted to galavanise themselves and make a protest probably in a way they haven't on any other issue, result = all tickets sold , why would the club listen to this vocal group in the future on any other issue they think the club has got wrong?

No but my point is that the fans attempted to galavanise themselves and make a protest probably in a way they haven't on any other issue, result = all tickets sold , why would the club listen to this vocal group in the future on any other issue they think the club has got wrong?
Maybe we should have taken the victory when they fairly quickly moved the kick off time forwards by 90 minutes rather than holding out for more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.