Seat Counters - 2022/23

I’m not doing Rags work for them, I’m speculating as to the only way 35,000 + tickets could shift without the majority of our hardcore fans in attendance.

FWIW I don’t think it’s close to selling out, just don’t think it’s possible for this match, with the boycott in place. Although I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong.
I know plenty of hard core fans who are going. The time of 4pm was much better than 5.30pm thanks to the 1984 group. That was a win. The tickets are dirt cheap and many people want to see the treble winners. I bumped into two season ticket-holders I know yesterday(both going) and I met another two in the pub last night (both going). I know others who aren't going but they were never going because of holidays (and rarely do the CS anyway). It is worth remembering that more than 90 per cent of people don't use Twitter and this forum (much as I love it) represents only one section of our vast support. Sometimes noise on social media can be very misleading.

The point still stands - we’ve never sold it out at Wembley or even close to it, even when we were riding on the wave of our first trophy in 35 years and playing a derby half of the end didn’t sell, because it’s a meaningless match.

Like I say I’ll hold my hands up if it sells out. At the same time I’d be very surprised, especially considering the hard sell for the FA Cup Semi Final and the fact there’s three weeks until the match is played, it just doesn’t seem right.

The point still stands - we’ve never sold it out at Wembley or even close to it, even when we were riding on the wave of our first trophy in 35 years and playing a derby half of the end didn’t sell, because it’s a meaningless match.

Like I say I’ll hold my hands up if it sells out. At the same time I’d be very surprised, especially considering the hard sell for the FA Cup Semi Final and the fact there’s three weeks until the match is played, it just doesn’t seem right.

Our support has changed massively since then. We didn’t even used to sell out CL games, before the South Stand expansion, unless it was against one of Europe’s elite. Now we’re selling out league cup games on cold winter nights. The thirst for tickets is at its highest ever point.

Our support has changed massively since then. We didn’t even used to sell out CL games, before the South Stand expansion, unless it was against one of Europe’s elite. Now we’re selling out league cup games on cold winter nights. The thirst for tickets is at its highest ever point.
Okay, I accept that. The shift must have been huge this summer though because every supporters club I know ran coaches to the Cup semi final and we still didn’t sell out. Now we’re apparently selling this out three weeks ahead of the game. Astonishing if it’s true.

Okay, I accept that. The shift must have been huge this summer though because every supporters club I know ran coaches to the Cup semi final and we still didn’t sell out. Now we’re apparently selling this out three weeks ahead of the game. Astonishing if it’s true.
Yeah. I don't think it's possible either.
I know 2 people going out of 20+ who go most aways.
If it's showing only a few seats left I'd guess it's cos we only selling 10k and sending the rest back

Yeah. I don't think it's possible either.
I know 2 people going out of 20+ who go most aways.
If it's showing only a few seats left I'd guess it's cos we only selling 10k and sending the rest back

Doesn’t make sense to send anything back yet, there’s three weeks till the game.

I don’t profess to know what is going on but I do know that City have one of the fastest growing supporter bases in the World, have just won the treble, have Haaland and less than 1% of our fans are local. It is possible we have a distorted view as legacy fans. Then there is this….

1689507512607.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.