Seat Counters - 2022/23

Mostly in one newly added block.

I suspect they’ll keep adding blocks one by one until the additional 4000 are gone.
Where have the supposed additional 4000 come from? Arsenal have had about 800 additional tickets I'd be surpised if we were given 3000+ more than them.

Where have the supposed additional 4000 come from? Arsenal have had about 800 additional tickets I'd be surpised if we were given 3000+ more than them.
We were originally allocated 31,500 tickets which is about 3 or 4,000 less than what we ended up with for the FA Cup. Initially I don’t think they allocate a few blocks on the top tier but they’re available if necessary. I don’t think 548-552 have been on sale yet.
I might be wrong.

We were originally allocated 31,500 tickets which is about 3 or 4,000 less than what we ended up with for the FA Cup. Initially I don’t think they allocate a few blocks on the top tier but they’re available if necessary. I don’t think 548-552 have been on sale yet.
I might be wrong.
I think they were on sale on the first day and are sold, ticket page still says 31500 allocated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.