Seat Counters - 2022/23

I’m not doing Rags work for them, I’m speculating as to the only way 35,000 + tickets could shift without the majority of our hardcore fans in attendance.

FWIW I don’t think it’s close to selling out, just don’t think it’s possible for this match, with the boycott in place. Although I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong.
Like @Blue Mist I’m 100% in support of the boycott but I’ll attempt to explain why this is heading for a sell out. Don’t underestimate the impact of winning the treble, and specifically the Champions League. I’ve said it before on here but winning the CL is the golden goose in terms of growing a fanbase. It’s the biggest club game on the planet and everyone wants a piece of it. United fans can take the piss as much as they want but we are truly massive now whether they like it or not.

Going off past games at Wembley in the CS, it is difficult to comprehend but we also have the Haaland effect to factor in as well. Also, don’t forget that there were over 200,000 at the parade - even though some blues were still in Istanbul - and you only need one in six of those to fill our allocation for the Community Shield.

Like @Blue Mist I’m 100% in support of the boycott but I’ll attempt to explain why this is heading for a sell out. Don’t underestimate the impact of winning the treble, and specifically the Champions League. I’ve said it before on here but winning the CL is the golden goose in terms of growing a fanbase. It’s the biggest club game on the planet and everyone wants a piece of it. United fans can take the piss as much as they want but we are truly massive now whether they like it or not.

Going off past games at Wembley in the CS, it is difficult to comprehend but we also have the Haaland effect to factor in as well. Also, don’t forget that there were over 200,000 at the parade - even though some blues were still in Istanbul - and you only need one in six of those to fill our allocation for the Community Shield.
Add to that with everyone able to buy 4. It’s a lot easier to get 4 family members who don’t have season cards to sit together rather than having to wait a week or two to drop to general sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.