Seat Counters - 2022/23

10,000 entitled middle class dads/eBay traders shoving their kids down the front with their ‘Haaland can I have your shirt?’ cardboard signs

There was one of those sat near me yesterday. Well the sign at least. I don’t know about the rest. Weird thing was she was sat about five rows from the back so not sure they’d really thought it through.

Copenhagen at home showing sold out.
Wouldnt surprise me though if a few more are added from uefa returns.
Think a lot of UEFA returns have already been added to the planner and subsequently sold. But hold on a sec - looks like City must have found some more down the back of the sofa as lo and behold, 51 tickets have just appeared in block 302!

Think a lot of UEFA returns have already been added to the planner and subsequently sold. But hold on a sec - looks like City must have found some more down the back of the sofa as lo and behold, 51 tickets have just appeared in block 302!
Typical City. I'm sure the ticket office is reading this thread..... 'Bluemoon have said its sold out, stick another 50 on'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.