Seat Counters - 2022/23

I'd say sales are up by 10-20% this year. The days of the Emptyhad are behind us although the jibes will last forever.

What's really good is that the CL games are being well attended even when we're playing teams that aren't the most attractive. Haaland is just inspiring a new wave of people to come and watch and that's a good thing as it boosts the atmosphere. We've all been to games before where sections are closed and it's just a bit flat. If people can't get tickets to these games, the lesser games should then see an increase too as they're desperate to come and watch regardless of the opposition.

In terms of build costs, it's not a great time to expand the stadium but hopefully we can start the work on the NS soon to make the most of the current buzz around the team. If we deliver the league title again and get our hands on the CL then, coupled with the rags continued failures we'll capture so many people.

What's really good is that the CL games are being well attended even when we're playing teams that aren't the most attractive. Haaland is just inspiring a new wave of people to come and watch and that's a good thing as it boosts the atmosphere. We've all been to games before where sections are closed and it's just a bit flat. If people can't get tickets to these games, the lesser games should then see an increase too as they're desperate to come and watch regardless of the opposition.

In terms of build costs, it's not a great time to expand the stadium but hopefully we can start the work on the NS soon to make the most of the current buzz around the team. If we deliver the league title again and get our hands on the CL then, coupled with the rags continued failures we'll capture so many people.
I think this season we will end up having sold out every single game in every competition. The next few premier league games are sold out already. It was also noticeable in the summer how many foreign gloryhunters are choosing us around the world.

The club is going up to another level at the moment.

How many tickets left for Dortmund? Hoping they go on sale to members and I can get one in block 61 with my mate

How many tickets left for Dortmund? Hoping they go on sale to members and I can get one in block 61 with my mate
296 standing, none in 61 though and 119 seated in 70, out of the initial allocation.

Edit - block 61 now available again 86 showing.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.