Seat Counters - 2023/24

Can anyone advise me the best way to contact anyone in supporters services besides at the Etihad? 3 full days now trying to contact on the phone and no answer and must be upwards of 30 messages on Twitter too and nothing. They used be good on Twitter for replying one time at least.

For the 2nd year in the last 3 I’ve been removed off the cup schemes even though I renew every year for them when renewing my SC. Every year I’m on them. Only realised it when the Red Star money hadn’t been taken out of the account.

I have emails off the club apologising the last time this happened me admitting the mistake on there part and putting me on it late again, but I was contacting them on Twitter that time.

Pissing me right off now, shouldn’t be this hard to get through to someone to try help me with this.
If you are living in the Manchester area and can get away from work I’d drive to the ground during office hours. Getting through in the phone is nigh on impossible, as you’ve already found out

Can anyone work out why Red Star Belgrade tickets aren't flying off the shelves? First game as defending champions, relatively cheap (compared to PL prices), other home PL games apparently sold out, can buy FOUR tickets, Erling will be playing. Very strange when compared with the take up for the Charity Shield.
Still thousands left. Very strange.
I thought there would be a huge upsurge in champions league scheme uptake after Istanbul and considering the final is at Wembley this year.

Are cityzen members now giving the CL a miss due to the Real Madrid ticket debacle last season and the fact that they have no chance of a final ticket if we get there.

Can anyone work out why Red Star Belgrade tickets aren't flying off the shelves? First game as defending champions, relatively cheap (compared to PL prices), other home PL games apparently sold out, can buy FOUR tickets, Erling will be playing. Very strange when compared with the take up for the Charity Shield.
Still the best part of a week to go yet. I reckon there's a good chance it sells out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.