Seat Counters - 2023/24

This is a consequence of turning the big games into a lottery. The fans you rely on to fill the ground for these games get turned off because they know they’re unlikely to get tickets when the Real Madrid’s of this world come to town.
Or those fans are much more interested in the “big” games. Yes it’s fair enough Blues being selective, especially if they paid their memberships and missed out on crunch matches.

Last edited:
3980 showing for Red Star Belgrade

377 for Newcastle plus 2(?) blocks not on sale.
Did we receive more than the usual 3000 we get for Newcastle? . If so that's a decent following. I'm more baffled how we can't sell out for Tuesday. Last season we sold out all group games including dead rubber.

Did we receive more than the usual 3000 we get for Newcastle? . If so that's a decent following. I'm more baffled how we can't sell out for Tuesday. Last season we sold out all group games including dead rubber.
4885 for Newcastle. We've probably sold approx. 80%.

They got the criteria wrong for RSB imho. They should have dropped to 4 per person much sooner. I think We'll be close to selling what's available but would imagine they wont bring anywhere near their 3k allocation. And you never know how many City have held back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.