Seat Counters - 2023/24

I don't think you can count, there are 951 seats available in the East Stand and nowhere near the number you quote elsewhere.
Why come on here quoting misinformation, we have enough bile and bullshit coming from professional journalists on other topics relating to City,without are own supporters piling on.
It was showing over 300 tickets in all blocks in the top tier of the east and Colin Bell stand and over 200 in each of the 2nd tier in North stand when I posted last night. And 2 in corner between East and North bottom tier

It was showing over 300 tickets in all blocks in the top tier of the east and Colin Bell stand and over 200 in each of the 2nd tier in North stand when I posted last night. And 2 in corner between East and North bottom tier
Fucks sake...apologies....I just looked now and I must have been reading the block number and not seats available.
I'd just got in from the pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.