Seat counters 2023/24

thank you, it's a tense time as a counter, but with all the blocks open it's eased some of the tension, the not knowing exactly how many is in each of those big blocks that are normally not shown, well we don't have that worry this year, i think someone should log them for future reference, anywhere between (900-1080)
There’s still an element of mystery about the 8000 tickets that were missing on day one of sales. It’s possible that some of those could come back on sale.

There’s still an element of mystery about the 8000 tickets that were missing on day one of sales. It’s possible that some of those could come back on sale.
Not that much of a mystery corporate players staff etc. and SC branches could take over 6 thousand at least in the latter case they’ll go to blues.:-)

i would envisage supporters clubs, City themselves, and enough for 8 buses from Scotland, but i agree, it certainly adds an element of mystery to seat counting, the real excitement/confusion comes when the fa start increasing the allocation from fa returns, what a time to be alive, and potentially a whole 3 weeks of excitement, in many ways a community shield style sale will kill it for us veterens of seat counting, maybe the club should hold back the criteria for our sakes

Not that much of a mystery corporate players staff etc. and SC branches could take over 6 thousand at least in the latter case they’ll go to blues.:-)
That’s definitely what they are. Im just pointing out that some could easily reappear if they aren’t taken up or whatever so there will be an element of mystery about if/when we sell out.

i would envisage supporters clubs, City themselves, and enough for 8 buses from Scotland, but i agree, it certainly adds an element of mystery to seat counting, the real excitement/confusion comes when the fa start increasing the allocation from fa returns, what a time to be alive, and potentially a whole 3 weeks of excitement, in many ways a community shield style sale will kill it for us veterens of seat counting, maybe the club should hold back the criteria for our sakes
I’m don’t think there are many, if any, FA returns for semi finals. I think that’s why the allocation goes from 27000ish to 34,000ish. You can work out how many there are by taking the total capacity (88,000?) subtracting the club alllocation plus Club Wembley plus those central corporate blocks on the bottom tier.

You’re right. It’s the thrill of these unknowns that makes a Wembley seat count so thrilling. They sort the seat counting men from the boys.

That’s definitely what they are. Im just pointing out that some could easily reappear if they aren’t taken up or whatever so there will be an element of mystery about if/when we sell out.
Be amazed if this don’t sell out, think we more or less sold out against Sheffield last season if memory serves me right. This time better opposition and since winning champions league seem to have attracted a lot more followers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.