Seat counters 2023/24

Just had to get out of bed to share my thoughts, would people prefer it if the club had the grand total of tickets left, or is adding each block more exciting, personally prefer the latter, right back to bed

Pissed up middle of the night rough count about 21800, not sure all of the level 2 have gone on sale though?

Is there a place for pissed up counting on what many of us consider a serious art, i think you need to sober up and take the job more seriously
Ah, but I'm hoping I've built up enough credit in the bank over the years to throw a drunken count in, appreciate its a cut throat business the counting of seats, but I've always been of the opinion that any counts a good count and the younger lads cutting their teeth in the counting world will see that us more experienced counters are getting older and drunker and take up the mantle... ;-)

Ah, but I'm hoping I've built up enough credit in the bank over the years to throw a drunken count in, appreciate its a cut throat business the counting of seats, but I've always been of the opinion that any counts a good count and the younger lads cutting their teeth in the counting world will see that us more experienced counters are getting older and drunker and take up the mantle... ;-)

all valid points and taken on board, personally i think there should be a seperate thread called Drunken seat counters, also for us connissours i think a live updates thread from purchasers would really add to the drama, although that would have to be on a trust/verifications system as you wouldn't want false declarations.

As a serious counter I'm not interested in Wembley counts until the last 5k when the FA have thrown in all the returns, given out the extra 2k additional Allocation, included the none interested club wembley and released all available orinally allocated seats.

As a serious counter I'm not interested in Wembley counts until the last 5k when the FA have thrown in all the returns, given out the extra 2k additional Allocation, included the none interested club wembley and released all available orinally allocated seats.

i think you can call yourself an accurate counter, i am not sure wembley is the right job for you

For these type of games I'm all for selling to any blue that wants to go be that legacy fan or the mum with a young kid from Kidderminster who is city daft, as long as we give those 'legacy' fans first option which the criteria does. City get a hell of a lot wrong regarding ticket, but the Real tie and the semi they've got spot on for me
Agreed, all the “loyal” fans had plenty of time to get tickets (with it selling out at 3+ champs league games). Can’t really blame city for trying to make extra profit….theyre a business at the end of the day.

Pissed up middle of the night rough count about 21800, not sure all of the level 2 have gone on sale though?
I’d assume that some level 2s would be held back for corporates. When @M18CTID did his count as soon as they went on sale I think he said there were 1100 level 2s on sale which isn’t all I don’t think.

Just had to get out of bed to share my thoughts, would people prefer it if the club had the grand total of tickets left, or is adding each block more exciting, personally prefer the latter, right back to bed
I don’t know about that to be honest. When you’re counting down to a sell out and suddenly a few thousand extras appear it’s a bit soul destroying to think of all those 13 year Liverpool “fans” in Kuala Lumpa tweeting about what shit support City have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.