Seat Counters - 2023/24

Well there's less than a thousand tickets available, so you're either pissed or can't do arithmetic

Haha I can assure you im in work, would much rather be pissed and I blagged a highly creditable A* in my GCSE maths so I think my arithmetic is fine.

Maybe you're pissed or can't do reading, I never mentioned tickets sold I said people actually there, not arsed either way though I just thought you know with it being a forum I could post whatever I thought.

Anyway see you in the South Stand

Yet again due to City’s shit software there will be an empty seat in the stadium and one of my lads will have to stay at home. I’m absolutely sick of this.

I’m trying to transfer my dad’s mate’s season ticket and it just says “unable to transfer Over 65 ticket to over 65”. I’ve changed every parameter, sat on hold on the phone for ages and eventually given up.

Yet again due to City’s shit software there will be an empty seat in the stadium and one of my lads will have to stay at home. I’m absolutely sick of this.

I’m trying to transfer my dad’s mate’s season ticket and it just says “unable to transfer Over 65 ticket to over 65”. I’ve changed every parameter, sat on hold on the phone for ages and eventually given up.
I’ve got same problem transferring adult to adult - just posted for help on match thread?

Haha I can assure you im in work, would much rather be pissed and I blagged a highly creditable A* in my GCSE maths so I think my arithmetic is fine.

Maybe you're pissed or can't do reading, I never mentioned tickets sold I said people actually there, not arsed either way though I just thought you know with it being a forum I could post whatever I thought.

Anyway see you in the South Stand
Why would thousands buy tickets and not go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.