Seat Counters - 2023/24

When the first CL fixture is a home game, the uptake is usually a lot slower to get going for some reason.
If the club said something like everybody who attends all three group stage matches will get first refusal on the knockout rounds, it would already be sold out by now.
They won’t do that however as when the knockouts roll round they’ll want to push as many memberships as they can under the guise of if you buy a membership you’ll get a ticket.

Bought an Arsenal ticket this morning. The payment kept failing but was successful in the end. Just looked at my account and the payment has gone out three times.

Has anyone had this before and what was the outcome?

Bought an Arsenal ticket this morning. The payment kept failing but was successful in the end. Just looked at my account and the payment has gone out three times.

Has anyone had this before and what was the outcome
Yes, I actually went to the ticket office as I wasn't going to spend 3 hours on the phone. I received the payment straight away.

Has anyone had this before and what was the outcome?

I’ve not had it with City but I had the same thing with another company. The extra payments automatically went back in my account after a few days.

Unless you’re desperate for the money, I’d leave it a few days before you go through the trauma of phoning them and see if just goes back automatically first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.