Seat Counters - 2023/24

Just done quick scan for the villa game 284 showing available £61 the cheapest £78 the dearest left the £78 got took off but been put back on now be all season ticket exchanges that left
That number will only get bigger until 5.15 on Wednesday

A buck-toothed bloke who only goes to night matches. Founder member of the Transylvanian OSC. Hates corner kicks and wingers, avoids French euro aways.
Perhaps the best post I've read on here this year. Cheered me up, that.

That number will only get bigger until 5.15 on Wednesday
The deadline is 8.15pm Tuesday to list this season.

They are changing it next season to 6 hours, there was not cut off previously - bar the 3 hours when they were taken off.

The deadline is 8.15pm Tuesday to list this season.

They are changing it next season to 6 hours, there was not cut off previously - bar the 3 hours when they were taken off.
I've still noticed more tickets being added in the 24 hours before kick off, I wasn't sure if the 24 hours was being adhered to or City were adding returns from their 'partners'

Most of those have appeared following Sunday’s stalemate. It seems some of our fans - albeit a small minority - have chucked the towel in even though there are still 9 games to go.
I think this is going to be a regular occurrence for all barring the biggest midweek games from here on in with the new parking restrictions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.