Seat Counters - 2023/24

I got 10216 ahead of me so expect a few thousand to go this window
10,000 of those will be us seat counters though ;)

Yep, I logged on about 1.40pm so must've got in ahead of thousands of others. I think some of the other queues have gone live 15 minutes before the window opened but this was already live when I went on

If it genuinely is 10,000 in the queue to buy tickets - and it looks like it is - then the bulk of what's left should go in the next couple of hours. Also, bear in mind that some in the queue won't just be buying for themselves

Seems I was lucky getting in after 6 minutes on 2 accounts if there were 10k in the queue. Still dozens in every block though so everyone should be able to get tickets roughly where they want them.

Blocks 518-527 taken off sale for now but they're shifting from elsewhere quickly. Down to the last couple of hundred in Level 1. 3684 showing in Level 5 (not including the off sale blocks of course)
I don’t get why they do that? Biggest demand since went on sale so they take about 5k tickets away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.