Seat Counters - 2023/24

Brighton are being drip fed into the same block and they are holding blocks back.

As a ST holder and my wife a qualifying Matchday member we can get wembley tickets right now but my 8 year old wants to go to wembley and I only bought his Matchday membership a week ago so doesn't qualify. Will I need to wait til the 11am window on Thursday to get 3 tickets or should I buy 2 now just incase and add the 3rd on Thursday for my lad? We'll need to be sat together so I'm thinking I'd have to wait and get them all at the same time?

The day can change doubles the trouble. Sold out last year quick though as it was still a potential title winning game when it went on sale despite being midweek.

Loads didn’t turn up though when it turned out to be a dead rubber. As I’m sure you know.

I have 3 match tickets in tier 3 for tomorrow, given the volume of seats available on the bottom tier would tje club let me change the location?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.