Seat Counters - 2023/24

Got a £45 ticket up in the gods in block 524 and a £75 return ticket Wakefield to Kings Cross (plus parking and an hour drive to/from Oldham). Alchohol wise I'm keeping my powder dry for future Wembley visits (fingers crossed!).

Continuing to stagger sales for the Chelsea game feels a bit pointless to me. Get them on sale so that people can make plans.

I imagine they’re just being a bit over cautious after the criticism they got over the Madrid home game last year. And making sure everyone has had ample time to buy before the Charity Shield crew get the nod again.

I have 3 match tickets in tier 3 for tomorrow, given the volume of seats available on the bottom tier would tje club let me change the location?
If you phone them with a story
Like you have twisted your ankle and are struggling to walk. I am sure they well assist you if seats are available to swap with CTID

I imagine they’re just being a bit over cautious after the criticism they got over the Madrid home game last year. And making sure everyone has had ample time to buy before the Charity Shield crew get the nod again.
Fair point but there was only 2 hours between each window yesterday and City did say if any tickets were remaining they'd announce new criteria yesterday (which they did to be fair), with that criteria kicking in today, yet it's only kicking in tomorrow for some reason. I suppose that could be because Forest away tickets go on sale today though and they don't want it clashing with that as people wanting to buy a Forest ticket - or a Brighton away ticket for that matter as they're on sale too - could be stuck in a big fuck-off semi-final queue!

7425 left for Wembley.
All bar 13 on top tier.
Down to 7150 now so nearly 300 shifted since last night

One thing I've noticed is that the Level 2 tickets have all been snapped up when normally there's still loads of those left at this point. Of course, that doesn't take into account that City might find some more down the back of the sofa and slap them on sale

If any other season ticket holders weren't going to use up the extra 3 ticket allowance please drop me a message!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.