Seat Counters - 2023/24

Allocation for the semi final now showing as 36,738.
Well spotted. Just seen that myself. I'm not sure if the extra 2738 tickets have gone on the planner yet as there don't seem to be any extra showing following my count earlier this morning. Also, I'm sure plenty of those extra tickets will be in Level 1 and Level 1 is still not showing any availability. Maybe they'll be added to the planner in time for the next sales window at 11am.

5920 showing. I think last night’s result helped shift a few ahead of the next window opening. Difficult to predict how many season ticket holders are waiting to purchase more but we’ll know by the size of the queue later on. I think this definitely gets to the next window after that, and if we get more tickets off the FA then I’d imagine those who qualify for more tickets tomorrow should have a chance too. I’m confident that with over 2 weeks to go and tickets still shifting ahead of new sales windows opening that this sells out, and we sell out any extras too.
my lads didnt know they were on sale yet no text email they bought 2 last night but not sat where wanted to be

It's a slow day at work so far so hoping to be on it at the crucial times. Looking like over 8500 tickets to shift when you include the extra allocation. Plus any that City have found down the back of the sofa!
I've got a meeting at 10am for about an hour so looking forward to wrapping that up and checking in .That first hour should tell us a lot.

5,814 on the planner. Still unclear whether or not the 2,738 additional tickets are included in that total.

I'm surprised City aren't communicating about this new "extra tickets" window. I would have thought there would have been a mass text gone out and some social media advertising. I bet 90% of people eligible don't even know they are.

Just bought an extra ticket, thought these weren't available until 11 am (according to the sales criteria).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.