Seat Counters - 2023/24

Two City, one Sheff U but he lives down there
Reason I asked, I have the same situation. There’s a few of us who support city in my group down here, I have a wolves fan who has a soft spot for city who goes a lot with me. A reading fan too whose son supports city so goes a lot with us with his son.

I would be interested to know, especially at wembley during charity shields and semi finals, the percentage of non city fans…?

5920 showing. I think last night’s result helped shift a few ahead of the next window opening. Difficult to predict how many season ticket holders are waiting to purchase more but we’ll know by the size of the queue later on. I think this definitely gets to the next window after that, and if we get more tickets off the FA then I’d imagine those who qualify for more tickets tomorrow should have a chance too. I’m confident that with over 2 weeks to go and tickets still shifting ahead of new sales windows opening that this sells out, and we sell out any extras too.

Reason I asked, I have the same situation. There’s a few of us who support city in my group down here, I have a wolves fan who has a soft spot for city who goes a lot with me. A reading fan too whose son supports city so goes a lot with us with his son.

I would be interested to know, especially at wembley during charity shields and semi finals, the percentage of non city fans…?
I think with FA Cup semi finals, the vast majority are City fans but Community Shields have have more non-City fans, especially the one this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.