Seat Counters - 2023/24

Ma..what fuckin Manc says Ma? Do one you clown! Straight on ignore.
Hahaha...you prick...so to support City you have to be from Manchester...haha...what a dick!!
..I'm actually from Belfast which in your pea sized brain probabley precludes my right to support City....lol...you have made me laugh....

Yes you were
I was not...I if you re read my second post,was questioning why Wembley was not full,given the fact,that City and the scum had sold out their tickets...anyhow..I've had enough of you childish,paranoid people really why I'm being accused of all sorts by fellow City fans I'm unsure,but really,some of you really need to give your head a wobble

I was not...I if you re read my second post,was questioning why Wembley was not full,given the fact,that City and the scum had sold out their tickets...anyhow..I've had enough of you childish,paranoid people really why I'm being accused of all sorts by fellow City fans I'm unsure,but really,some of you really need to give your head a wobble

It’s a fair point the attendance for the 2011 Fa cup final was 88,643,2013 v wigan was 86,254. Last years attendance was 83,179. There was an entire block covered up in the lower tier on the half way line and then there was the segregation between the two sets of supporters in the 3rd tier. I would imagine it was bigger due to concerns over any potential clashes with City and United supporters. Has Wembley had a capacity reduction on the quiet or does no one want those club Wembley seats anymore?

It’s a fair point the attendance for the 2011 Fa cup final was 88,643,2013 v wigan was 86,254. Last years attendance was 83,179. There was an entire block covered up in the lower tier on the half way line and then there was the segregation between the two sets of supporters in the 3rd tier. I would imagine it was bigger due to concerns over any potential clashes with City and United supporters. Has Wembley had a capacity reduction on the quiet or does no one want those club Wembley seats anymore?

also a number of seats have been removed from the west side for press

There was just under 89k at the Carabao Cup final, it's a valid question as to why the FA cup final had nearly 6k less when tickets were like gold dust.

There was just under 89k at the Carabao Cup final, it's a valid question as to why the FA cup final had nearly 6k less when tickets were like gold dust.
And then read the filth thrown at me in the next post...unbelievable..a eight friendly bunch...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.