Seat Counters - 2023/24

Well done to all the Seat Counters, its been a roller coaster of emotions these past few weeks, but we're on the home straight now!

For the amount we go to Wembley, taking 37,000 down to London for an FA cup semi final is insane.

Taking away City Bias, I'd be genuinely interested to see how many other clubs in the league would manage that
Plenty of clubs would do it for semi finals The question is would they do it as frequent and consistent as we do.
We're not really here CTID

You might want to check my post again. The screenshot shows it was sold out and I also stated more tickets might come back on...

I always wait for the official and final sold out OS page on the day or on the following day. Tickets are always popping up for whatever reason until that happens.

8 tickets for sale.

Here comes Chief Seat Flapper, right at the death. Welcome mate. We’ve missed you.

Piling in as usual Dave? ;-) Let’s give jrb the seat flapper another kicking. Arf! TBH I’ve been lurking, hoping to post the sold out screen shot before other seat counters do it. Unfortunately it isn’t happening tonight, so I thought I’d temper the general excitement of it not selling out tonight by reminding seat counters of the sold out conformation rule. Keep up the good seat counting work Dave. I hope you get the sold out post. You deserve it mate! :-)

I always wait for the official and final sold out OS page on the day or on the following day. Tickets are always popping up for whatever reason until that happens.

8 tickets for sale.
Not sure that's even a thing? They sometimes update the original ticket info with sold out - just like they've done for the semi.

1000031394.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.