Seat Counters - 2023/24

Can’t find the appropriate forum so apologies. I have my revolut account set up for my direct debit. Always keep £100 in it for direct debits bills etc but it fell under 20 quid yesterday when the Leipzig charge tried coming out. It was declined, I deposited money, went online to pay for the ticket and it’s charged me £30 now instead of the £22 it should of. Anyone know what that’s about? Is there a charge for missing the payment date? No big deal, only £8 but handy to know for future reference.

Can’t find the appropriate forum so apologies. I have my revolut account set up for my direct debit. Always keep £100 in it for direct debits bills etc but it fell under 20 quid yesterday when the Leipzig charge tried coming out. It was declined, I deposited money, went online to pay for the ticket and it’s charged me £30 now instead of the £22 it should have. Anyone know what that’s about? Is there a charge for missing the payment date? No big deal, only £8 but handy to know for future reference.
In future just leave it and city try again the same day , or day after.

You only get cup scheme prices if city take the money automatically, if you pay manually you’re charged full price unfortunately

The right is where it says U20 /65+ so they would leave that one and removed the left one for a concession.

Pretty sure it is an adult.
Ah okay thank you. I was comparing the ticket to my 19 year old son, and they've both had the right side removed, but maybe he's just got an adult ticket aswell for some reason.

Can’t go tonight working away. What is the reason you cannot put a CL ticket on city exchange? I tried last week
I can transfer it but not sell?
Apologies if already covered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.