Seat Counters - 2023/24

so it could have stayed in confirmations indefinitely?
By the look of it yes. My guess would be that unsold confirmations like this, ie people who haven't updated their payments, go on sale last of all so when a game "sells out" and then hundreds appear it will often be these.

Better Seat Counters than me like @M18CTID or @bluesmith will know about this I'm sure.

By the look of it yes. My guess would be that unsold confirmations like this, ie people who haven't updated their payments, go on sale last of all so when a game "sells out" and then hundreds appear it will often be these.

Better Seat Counters than me like @M18CTID or @bluesmith will know about this I'm sure.
I think you're correct. A few years ago when champions league ties weren't selling out a family member who hadnt realised he was In the cup scheme ended up with a reservation for about 4 ties and his seat was never released for any of the games. Once we sold out for the next tie his seat was released and he was then kicked off the scheme.

Here's a seat counter's nugget for you. A new one on me.

My dad's mate is on the cup scheme and decided not to go. He couldn't, however, transfer his ticket. In the end he gave me his login details and I phoned City because the seat was showing in his "Confirmations" section, and when you clicked on that he could buy it. It turns out he's not updated the cup scheme info with his new credit card detail.

I then bought that seat for him even though it was not showing on the planner. So there are definitely seats unsold but not showing but not sold.
Everything I previously knew has been shattered by this. Revolutionary stuff and surely requires the SCC to meet and discuss.

How many left for villa? Any chance of new criteria?
Didn't realise this was on sale. Had Wed in my head like normal. Three big windows left and 225 left.

50 per 1,000 points - would expect to sell out in last window.

Didn't realise this was on sale. Had Wed in my head like normal. Three big windows left and 225 left.

50 per 1,000 points - would expect to sell out in last window.
Thanks mate, looks like I will miss out then with 17k!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.