Seat Counters - 2023/24

At the start of the season, someone who’s name I forget but I do remember was the type who was normally pretty knowledgeable and not your average bullshit merchant, stated on here that he’d had reliable info that a record number had joined the Champs. League scheme this season. Presumably with Wembley in mind.

I can’t remember the figure but it way higher than I would have ever thought as a top end guess.
So you can't remember who said it or what they said?

The elite level seat counters on here have already found their next horizon and are now on the case of Coventrys allocation at Wembley. True seat counters never sleep

just an update on the coventry situation, they are looking at the City criteria on their forums, and we havn't sold out according to them, but they like some of our ideas with regard to allocating tickets, not bad for a club that couldn't get 2000 of their fans to watch them at Northampton, thick cunts

We were, and you're right - there was a huge no mans land on the Kippax. Attendance was around 36,000 when the year before it was 43,000

I remember this well. They stopped anyone buying a ticket on the Kippax with a membership card numbered over 11k. I remember it well as my number was just over the 11k and as a young kid of 14 I was inconsolable.

Unfortunately, if it's like Istanbul then there may not be a seat counting operation in play. You may only be able to select your category with specific seats allocated at a later date, and with no clue how many are left in each section.

What's your hunch? Would everyone on the cup scheme get one this time? Much to ponder.
Loads of people on the cup scheme don't do aways, even when it's a Champions League final at Wembley.

So with 25000 tickets I'd guess anyone on the cup scheme who wants a ticket will get one.

There were two derbies at Old Trafford, one where we had 200 tickets. Think it was the Keane/ Haaland game.

And another where our allocation was zero. 1-0 early United goal before I’d even got there. Scholes maybe.

I’m guessing they were the two lowest capacities in recent times. Unless there was another reason for those allocations, that I’ve forgotten about.
The allocation for when we received no tickets was when they were rebuilding the Scoreboard End and the capacity was around maybe 36K?
No away fans received tickets at that time

Loads of people on the cup scheme don't do aways, even when it's a Champions League final at Wembley.

So with 25000 tickets I'd guess anyone on the cup scheme who wants a ticket will get one.
Agree, but I think loads will pass their ticket on to friends and family if they're not going. Pretty much every eligible person I know, who didn't go to Istanbul, had passed their ticket on to someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.