Seat Counters - 2023/24

Unfortunately, if it's like Istanbul then there may not be a seat counting operation in play. You may only be able to select your category with specific seats allocated at a later date, and with no clue how many are left in each section.

What's your hunch? Would everyone on the cup scheme get one this time? Much to ponder.
IF we got there I'd be surprised if it goes past cup schemers personally.

Unfortunately, if it's like Istanbul then there may not be a seat counting operation in play. You may only be able to select your category with specific seats allocated at a later date, and with no clue how many are left in each section.

What's your hunch? Would everyone on the cup scheme get one this time? Much to ponder.

Fucking better had

Good point mate.

If we get 25000 tickets I guess about 20K would actually go to fans after staff and corporate. I guess weve got about 25K on the cup scheme, but that is a total guess. Bearing in mind that the most expensive tickets are £610 I would say that all cup schemers who want one would get one but some might have to pay a lot.

But I've been gettign it wrong all season so don't listen too closely. What do you think?

Good point mate.

If we get 25000 tickets I guess about 20K would actually go to fans after staff and corporate. I guess weve got about 25K on the cup scheme, but that is a total guess. Bearing in mind that the most expensive tickets are £610 I would say that all cup schemers who want one would get one but some might have to pay a lot.

But I've been gettign it wrong all season so don't listen too closely. What do you think?
IF we get there, I'd be amazed if 20k go to supporters, big games normally see 20% to supporters clubs and 40% to points, if we get that 60% 15k would go to points and OSCs. The fact we'd have no visibility of tickets for this final means I reckon we could end up with even less.

Good point mate.

I'll qualify this before getting jumped upon - I'm not assuming we will make the final, but this is what I think the situation is SHOULD we make the final:

I reckon anywhere from 16-18,000 will go to those on the cup scheme. I'm not sure how many more have signed up to the scheme than did in 2022/23, but I think it was quite low last season. In an allocation of 19,000 for Istanbul, after OSC and hangers on, I reckon roughly 13,000 went to points/scheme. Everyone on the scheme who wanted one got one, but there were plenty who got them through people on the scheme who didn't travel. My guess is that nearly full utilisation of the scheme took place, suggesting we had 12,000ish on the scheme. It sold out quickly after the scheme but people paid top dollar.

This time I think we have more on the scheme but not as many as people make out. Just look around at a CL game - how many regulars do you see? If we've 5,000 more on the scheme then I think we may just about satisfy everyone on the scheme.

My own opinion is that nobody on the scheme should go without at the expense of the OSC. If that happens then it is disgraceful.

Good point mate.

Wouldn’t have thought that many. Very few who sit near me in SS3 are ST holders. I’d say 15-17k max.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.