Seat Counters - 2023/24

I 100% agree with this, but there’s a big difference between getting one and getting one for £400 plus. In my opinion, those on the cup scheme should be prioritised over supporters clubs, in regards to choosing which category tickets they would like. If cup scheme members are shoved behind supporters clubs again in the queue (like they were in Istanbul) this is a complete farce and just mocks those committing to the cup scheme.

even tho I'm one of the lucky ones who got a ticket to Istanbul via OSC - I still agree 100 % here.

Trying to get 3 sat together for the Luton game, can only get 2 together and 1 about 10 rows back in the family stand.
I’m taking two kids so one of them can’t sit on their own and not keen on bath sitting on their own without me.

Can my 9 year old son sit on my knee and his cousin take the second seat leaving one spare? Will the stewards be funny about that?
Cheers
You will have people sat both sides of your two seats ask if one will swop with your son, as my mum used to say " you've got a tongue in your head".

Reactions: Sef
You will have people sat both sides of your two seats ask if one will swop with your son, as my mum used to say " you've got a tongue in your head".
Yeah I could try that but the single seat is 10 rows back…

Trying to get 3 sat together for the Luton game, can only get 2 together and 1 about 10 rows back in the family stand.
I’m taking two kids so one of them can’t sit on their own and not keen on bath sitting on their own without me.

Can my 9 year old son sit on my knee and his cousin take the second seat leaving one spare? Will the stewards be funny about that?
Cheers
It would be fine mate, it's not like you sneaked him in, you've paid for a ticket, plus the seat next to you could even be free?

I wonder if City taking the full allocation for BHA will be held liable for unsold tickets (bar the last block if at least 50% of that block is sold) or they have already come to a different agreement?

Looking at a possible £18k liability as it stands.

I wonder if City taking the full allocation for BHA will be held liable for unsold tickets (bar the last block if at least 50% of that block is sold) or they have already come to a different agreement?

Looking at a possible £18k liability as it stands.

If that was the case why not email supporters and offer them free travel and accomodation if they purchase one of the unsold tickets? Surely that would work out cheaper than a fine?

If that was the case why not email supporters and offer them free travel and accomodation if they purchase one of the unsold tickets? Surely that would work out cheaper than a fine?

£18K divided be 3,000 is 6 quid each.

Not sure you’re gonna get a great hotel for that.

£18K divided be 3,000 is 6 quid each.

Not sure you’re gonna get a great hotel for that.

Not every supporter just the tickets that haven't sold. We're not going to have the full allocation unsold are we?
Alternatively free coaches back. Plenty might be able to get there under their own steam on trains but they won't get a train back. Up to the money men to decide if it's a viable option or just pay the £18,000. Personally I will be happy if games start not selling out as it might make clubs think twice about prices, the cost of living, kick off times etcetera.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.