Seat counters 2023/24

I wonder if City taking the full allocation for BHA will be held liable for unsold tickets (bar the last block if at least 50% of that block is sold) or they have already come to a different agreement?

Looking at a possible £18k liability as it stands.
It will sell out. Down to hundreds with the date of the fixture not even known yet

If that's right then real madrid have taken the bottom 2 tiers allocation which they didn't last year

I’m almost certain the top tier never went on sale to City fans either.

So be interesting to see who’s sat in there, assuming they haven’t taken that aswell.

I’m almost certain the top tier never went on sale to City fans either.

So be interesting to see who’s sat in there, assuming they haven’t taken that aswell.
I thought last year was interesting, because whenever an away team can't sell out we always give them the bottom 2 tiers of the away end. (Perhaps due to Uefa requirements being different to Premier League requirements)

My official guess is that madrid have sold the bottom 2 tiers of the away end, and the top tier will be about a third full, maybe half at a push.

I thought last year was interesting, because whenever an away team can't sell out we always give them the bottom 2 tiers of the away end. (Perhaps due to Uefa requirements being different to Premier League requirements)

My official guess is that madrid have sold the bottom 2 tiers of the away end, and the top tier will be about a third full, maybe half at a push.

Yeah, just seems a bit odd if they only took one tier for a semi last year and then 12 months later take all three tiers for a QF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.