Seat Counters - 2023/24

I think the club makes some woolly comment about commercial partners, I don't think they admit to giving tickets to actual fans without points.
You and I,and every other supporter who qualifies through the points system and attends away matches, know differently.
However they dress it up that is exactly what they are doing, giving tickets to people with no points and in many cases to people who have no allegiance to the club and dare I say have more allegiance to the club we are playing .

Great times lie ahead - the final big Seat counting game of the season. From Friday onwards once this drops below those on the scheme the elite level seat counters on here can get to work and display their skills.

Great times lie ahead - the final big Seat counting game of the season. From Friday onwards once this drops below those on the scheme the elite level seat counters on here can get to work and display their skills.
The only issue on this one for the Seat Counters is how quickly it sells out. I'll go with an early prediction: it will get down to Season ticket holders with no points and sell out at that level.

We still have the Leeds Youth Cup Final game which is a different kind of challenge to the cup final for our wonderful seat counters to close the season with.

The only issue on this one for the Seat Counters is how quickly it sells out. I'll go with an early prediction: it will get down to Season ticket holders with no points and sell out at that level.
An interesting angle for me will be how many are initially showing for sale at 10am (or as soon as someone is able to do a count after 10am) when the first window opens. I think @Corky predicted less than 20,000 for last year's final and from memory he was correct. I reckon it'll be the same this year. I just might not be as on the ball as others today - we're short-staffed at work so I'll keep getting sidetracked. Hopefully I can get an early count in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.