Seat Counters - 2023/24

There were 13,576 seats available at the opening allocation to ticket points holders for the FA Cup Final. That's 45% of the allocation (30,000). I know with certainty that in the past there have been additional seats released, especially in the higher ticket categories, why I don't know but will assume they are returns from seats the club has reserved in chunks for others.

Further there was limited seats around the trophy lift area. In the closest block only 13 seats and these were all single seats up the middle. In the next block there was only the very back row in the block.
While I've no doubt that we will get extra tickets and others may appear that are not taken up by sponsors/found at the back of the sofa, etc, the worrying thing about that 13,576 figure is that I'm sure it's several thousand less than were showing at roughly the same time last year. IIRC it was more like 17,000 showing during the early stages of the first sales window opening. That said, I can't remember what the opening points bracket was so I'll need to check back but I'm guessing that even more have been siphoned off this time round before they've even gone on sale to points holders. Last year any season ticket holder who wanted one could just about get one, plus when we got the additional 2k even members who had attended a certain number of FA Cup games got a sniff, albeit a very small sniff as they sold out pretty much instantly. Using your count as a barometer, I think this sells out to season ticket holders with points brackets to spare.

13,576 is a maddening amount to go on sale to STH's. Ok, they have probably factored in that applications from OSC's include maybe 85% of STH's but it almost feels like you're a 2nd class citizen with a ST because vast amounts of prime seats have been taken out of the allocation in batches before you get a chance to purchase.

While I've no doubt that we will get extra tickets and others may appear that are not taken up by sponsors/found at the back of the sofa, etc, the worrying thing about that 13,576 figure is that I'm sure it's several thousand less than were showing at roughly the same time last year. IIRC it was more like 17,000 showing during the early stages of the first sales window opening. That said, I can't remember what the opening points bracket was so I'll need to check back but I'm guessing that even more have been siphoned off this time round before they've even gone on sale to points holders. Last year any season ticket holder who wanted one could just about get one, plus when we got the additional 2k even members who had attended a certain number of FA Cup games got a sniff, albeit a very small sniff as they sold out pretty much instantly. Using your count as a barometer, I think this sells out to season ticket holders with points brackets to spare.
There were people yesterday saying thier supprter's clubs got large numbers of tickets. Maybe that explains the low initial numbers. I'm pretty sure more will appear from whatever source.

The only issue on this one for the Seat Counters is how quickly it sells out. I'll go with an early prediction: it will get down to Season ticket holders with no points and sell out at that level.
I hope you’re right! I have to wait till my mate qualifies as we’re going together and he only has 2k points.

13,576 is a maddening amount to go on sale to STH's. Ok, they have probably factored in that applications from OSC's include maybe 85% of STH's but it almost feels like you're a 2nd class citizen with a ST because vast amounts of prime seats have been taken out of the allocation in batches before you get a chance to purchase.
Woah don’t forget when it finally gets down to the last sales city go and find the best tickets in the house. Always do with Wembley.

No way 85% of season ticket holders are in supporter's clubs.

I'd guess it can't be more than 20%.

Woah don’t forget when it finally gets down to the last sales city go and find the best tickets in the house. Always do with Wembley.
Yeah! Rock and a hard place! When I got on at 10:01am after the queue this morning, a vast number of the Cat 3's behind the goal up to and including row 15 had clearly been taken out in batches by the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.