Seat Counters - 2023/24

I`m sure this happened last year, then about 30 mins after they went to all cup scheme members some got released

What makes a supporters club member with no season ticket much more important than a season ticket holder who is in all cup schemes? Seriously can someone rationally answer this?
I like to think I deserve a final ticket… and I’ve got one.
I’ve been to every round of the fa cup this season. I’ve been to 19 home games in all comps.
I am a cityzen member who gets 3 aways on average through my supporters club.

However, I know for example last year, we got our allocation for the fa cup final so I got mine, but a few guys and girls who haven’t been at all, all season and only a handful of times in the last 15 years got 1 also…

So I understand your frustration for those fans getting them.

Can everyone access their account ok? I cant' seem to get on mine on any device. Login and then select My Account and just get a blank screen?

What makes a supporters club member with no season ticket much more important than a season ticket holder who is in all cup schemes? Seriously can someone rationally answer this?
The answer to your question is, of course, no. But an ST holder on all cup schemes should not have a problem getting one at all.

I like to think I deserve a final ticket… and I’ve got one.
I’ve been to every round of the fa cup this season. I’ve been to 19 home games in all comps.
I am a cityzen member who gets 3 aways on average through my supporters club.

However, I know for example last year, we got our allocation for the fa cup final so I got mine, but a few guys and girls who haven’t been at all, all season and only a handful of times in the last 15 years got 1 also…

So I understand your frustration for those fans getting them.
What the fuck though makes a supporters club member better than a non supporters club member?

The answer to your question is, of course, no. But an ST holder on all cup schemes should not have a problem getting one at all.
It’s not the point. My kids are 15 and 18, been season ticket holders since they were 3 and 5, in all the cup schemes. Had we got to the CL final they may well not have both got tickets and plenty who rarely or never go to games would have done cos they know a supporters club chairman or other official. It fucking stinks

It’s not the point. My kids are 15 and 18, been season ticket holders since they were 3 and 5, in all the cup schemes. Had we got to the CL final they may well not have both got tickets and plenty who rarely or never go to games would have done cos they know a supporters club chairman or other official. It fucking stinks
In that scenario, it would have been a disgrace. I totally agree with your stance in principle. But that scenario never materialised. For all you know, they might well have got tickets. Why get angry about the possibility of something not happening for an event that hasn't yet taken place and one in which City will certainly not take part?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.