Seat Counters - 2023/24

Anyone else get this error message when logging into the ticket site? no matter which browser i've tried, i can't get in.

Attachments

• city1.jpg
    city1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 19
Yeah I’ve been texting them today they said their branch got all tickets they requested which was around 20 tickets,
First time they have requested tickets ,

Have about 50 pts each and have tickets.

Scandalous .

Looks like I’m gonna have to join one next year seems to be a good way to get tickets lol
My supporters club requested 33 and got all

I thought supporter club membership was closed for the season at Christmas, then reopened again in the summer?
They were actually closing today or yesterday but most will have not accepted members from probably January,

Lets get it right, if we played Coventry no1 would care how many tickets the branches have got. Its the same as previous years when they received full allocations for every FA semi or final. But when we haven't sold out the game no1 seems to moan about branch allocations but now its vs united its a disgrace.

FA Cup Final. At 12.5K criteria there were around 10,118 tickets available. A net difference of 1,701 from previous window.

Yeah I’ve been texting them today they said their branch got all tickets they requested which was around 20 tickets,
First time they have requested tickets ,

Have about 50 pts each and have tickets.

Scandalous .

Looks like I’m gonna have to join one next year seems to be a good way to get tickets lol
Sounds like that's why they set the branch up - played the system and it's paid off.
The only solution would be not to give branches tickets - but that's unfair on the many branch's who've been running things fairly for years.
No win situation and wish everyone good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.