Seat Counters - 2023/24

I thought supporter club membership was closed for the season at Christmas, then reopened again in the summer?
No ours reopened before the real madrid tie allocation but on an invite only basis

What the fuck though makes a supporters club member better than a non supporters club member?
I don’t think anyone thinks that. But an allocation has to be given to supporters clubs. It’s how the club and the supporters clubs dish out the tickets is the issue.
In my example, I said if me who goes a lot and in a supporters club getting a ticket compared to one guy for example hasn’t been all season and doesn’t apply for away games through there but suddenly puts his request in for a final ticket and getting one. That seems unfair. But my branch at least got all 33 they requested so…?

According to Twitter the stewards have got an allocation and are being invited to apply for two tickets each.

Obviously club staff getting an allocation is as old as the trees but I’m surprised at casual labour getting a go.

Wonder if the girls on the bar get some out of the pot aswell?

Always take the posh level 2 tier, as there is nothing better than being surrounded by tourists and half and half scarf wearers. Actually - it's quite fun as we like to sit as close to the neutural "Centre Circle' corporate wankers, which always seems to always be full of Unit*d fans - for a good bit of banter, and utterly confuse the toursits around us. But when I logged in this morning, two entire center blocks have been taken out by the Club for packages - very wierd - so we are saving 200-300 quid and have headed behind the goal, but I am sure the posh ones will be on sale online in a few weeks for a couple of grand each.

Ok got rhough on the phone as the website wasnt working. and i know people on here had said the best seats on tier one were never on sale. But i figured they meant 142 and 143, i've always managed 141 on day one of sales (and then been annoyed when 142 and 143 pop on a week later to people with less points).
But the woman on the phone said 141 142 and 143 were not being put on sale, it was 140 or somewhere else.
I'm disgutsed that for that money they want you to sit on the corner flag view when 141 was always available for teh 18 other bloody wembley trips.
So where are 141 and 142 and 143 going???????? Which package deal are they going to turn up on? Like i say i know 142/3 often did, but to now take 141 away too. What is the point of being on day ones sales.
And i would left it and risked waiting, but teh website isnt working for me and supporter services said it could take "a few days". So ffs i'm fucking angry.

don't worry the club will ensure some Utd tourists in our end, as long as they pay top dollar

Always take the posh level 2 tier, as there is nothing better than being surrounded by tourists and half and half scarf wearers. Actually - it's quite fun as we like to sit as close to the neutural "Centre Circle' corporate wankers, which always seems to always be full of Unit*d fans - for a good bit of banter, and utterly confuse the toursits around us. But when I logged in this morning, two entire center blocks have been taken out by the Club for packages - very wierd - so we are saving 200-300 quid and have headed behind the goal, but I am sure the posh ones will be on sale online in a few weeks for a couple of grand each.
They've probably been given to players and staff etc they usually get the posh seats

According to Twitter the stewards have got an allocation and are being invited to apply for two tickets each.

Obviously club staff getting an allocation is as old as the trees but I’m surprised at casual labour getting a go.

Wonder if the girls on the bar get some out of the pot aswell?
At a complete guess, I’d say stewards have always had a shout of getting cup final tickets. Of course, one dickhead United fan is making a big thing out of it, no doubt implying that we can’t sell out otherwise, but what the stupid **** doesn’t realise is that all their official car park staff got 2 tickets each for THAT game at the Nou Camp in 1999.

I don’t think anyone thinks that. But an allocation has to be given to supporters clubs. It’s how the club and the supporters clubs dish out the tickets is the issue.
In my example, I said if me who goes a lot and in a supporters club getting a ticket compared to one guy for example hasn’t been all season and doesn’t apply for away games through there but suddenly puts his request in for a final ticket and getting one. That seems unfair. But my branch at least got all 33 they requested so…?
So it’s a piss take. Unless all 33 are season ticket holders on the fa cup scheme? Why does being in a supporters club make anyone more worthy?

Wanted a £70 ticket a few rows from the front behind the goal. None of them left so got a £115 one on row 16.
£45 more to sit 7 rows back from a £70 one!
I'm row 15 & paid £70 - so they've charged an extra £45 for the difference of one row.

At a complete guess, I’d say stewards have always had a shout of getting cup final tickets. Of course, one dickhead United fan is making a big thing out of it, no doubt implying that we can’t sell out otherwise, but what the stupid **** doesn’t realise is that all their official car park staff got 2 tickets each for THAT game at the Nou Camp in 1999.
And until old Jim tightened the purse strings recently, all 1,100 staff members were offered 2 tickets, free of charge, when they reached cup finals. With complimentary travel

They've now changed it to 1 ticket and £20 travel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.