Seat Counters - 2023/24

This is making me nervous now. I qualified yesterday morning but I'm waiting until friends and family qualify tomorrow at 1pm whenI anticipate a big rush. There must be more tickets to come available, surely?

This is making me nervous now. I qualified yesterday morning but I'm waiting until friends and family qualify tomorrow at 1pm whenI anticipate a big rush. There must be more tickets to come available, surely?
FOMO ;-)

in all seriousness mate, I think you’ll be fine. We could get ours today but have to wait until 10 tomorrow so the other 2 in our group who have really low points can get there’s as well. Assume there will be plenty like us who are having to wait until all on scheme section though. It’s a ballache.

I think there will, but how many is anyone's guess. Like you, I qualified yesterday but am waiting for someone else to qualify tomorrow at 10am. If we do fag packet calculations allowing for the worst case scenario of no more tickets being released by City, it means that 24,000 tickets are already spoken for. Even with allocations for the OSC, players, staff, hospitality and cup scheme members with at least 9,500 points, it does seem unrealistic that there genuinely are only just over 6,000 left out of the 30,000 initial allocation.

I can’t decide where I want to sit either - can go for the £115’s behind goal, or the £115’s at front of 3rd tier near half way line so get a better view of the game.

FOMO ;-)

in all seriousness mate, I think you’ll be fine. We could get ours today but have to wait until 10 tomorrow so the other 2 in our group who have really low points can get there’s as well. Assume there will be plenty like us who are having to wait until all on scheme section though. It’s a ballache.
I think the difference between you and Dave is that you qualify at 10am and he is at 1pm. A lot is currently up in the air. If no more become available then there's every chance this doesn't make it to the weekend.

FOMO ;-)

I can flap with the best of them on this thread Rammy. Don't worry about that.

If one of my mates hadn't forgotten to do his cup scheme this year I'd be all sorted. He's not even going: I'm using his season ticket for one of my lads.

I can flap with the best of them on this thread Rammy. Don't worry about that.

If one of my mates hadn't forgotten to do his cup scheme this year I'd be all sorted. He's not even going: I'm using his season ticket for one of my lads.
What I’m clinging to is that there are loads of tickets front of upper tier that haven’t been touched yet and I can’t see how that many are going to disappear in a couple of sales windows.

I can’t decide where I want to sit either - can go for the £115’s behind goal, or the £115’s at front of 3rd tier near half way line so get a better view of the game.
The latter is better by a mile in my opinion for every reason. That's my area of choice every time. that lower tier reminds me of the Etihad. It's so shallow a camber that even at the back you can't follow the game very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.