Seat Counters - 2023/24

I think the initial euphoria of the Champions League win has worn off to a certain degree, tickets are much more readily available now than when they first went on sale in July. A friend of mine who doesn’t have a season ticket has managed to pick up the same seat for every game bar one in the second drop of ticket’s.

It’s going to be very dispiriting when the extension happens.

Just done a quick seat count for the Palace game showing at 905 tickets available noticed the 3rd tier away is £51 and not £30 wonder if that because they only took bottom 2 so didn't have to send 3rd back so we can sell at full price

Just done a quick seat count for the Palace game showing at 905 tickets available noticed the 3rd tier away is £51 and not £30 wonder if that because they only took bottom 2 so didn't have to send 3rd back so we can sell at full price
In the grand scheme of things 52,000 would be a decent attendance, although I’m sure there will be plenty more who don’t bother listing.

They’re on another planet
450 left at the moment another 200 or so will shift so not too bad ! The pricing is ridiculous! Half the problem is the ticket exchange means City can sell ordinary seats give you a meal and parking and charge £200 plus quid !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.